2060 Las Flores Canyon, Malibu, CA 90265 310-456-1014
This is a moral, ethical and legal contract between Tama-Do Academy and The Tama-Do Certified Practitioner® for the purpose of protecting the integrity of the Tama-Do teachings and work for future generations; and promoting the growth of the Academy so that Tama-Do Certified Practitioners can flourish and prosper.
As a Tama-Do Certified Practitioner, I , _____________________________ (NAME), pledge to conduct myself in accordance with the following principles:
1. I will honor the Purity and Integrity of Fabien Maman’s teachings, the Tama-Do work and the Tama-Do Lineage. I will protect and honor the Tama-Do Mission, as symbolized by the Tama-Do logo:
“Tama-Do (“Way of the Soul”), The Academy of Sound, Color and Movement®, founded in 1988 by Fabien Maman, one of the world’s leading experts on vibrational sound therapy, uses Sound, Color and Movement® and Seasonal Harmonizing Concerts® to ground the Soul in daily life. We are an Academy dedicated to the evolution of Human Consciousness through research, teachings and creativity. We offer trainings for practitioners as well as those who wish to further expand their consciousness through physical, spiritual and cosmic exploration. The Tama-Do name and emblem appear on all Tama-Do books, recordings, websites and other publications, assuring the reader that the work originates with the Academy established by Fabien Maman and faithfully conveys the integrity of his teachings and preserves the purity and integrity of the Tama-Do work and mission for future generations.”
2. I will commit to preserve the purity and integrity of Fabien Maman’s teachings and the Tama-Do work and mission for future generations. This means that I will always communicate to others from where I received the knowledge. I will not re-shape and re-name the Tama-Do teachings for my own personal use outside Tam-Do Academy.
3. I will honor the Teachers, the Teachings and the Group. I am aware that my energy affects the entire Tama-Do group. I will be supportive of fellow Certified Tama-Do Practitioners® as well as The Academy. I will help to build the Tama-Do Community. Share information. Stay in touch.
4. I will conduct my daily life according to the Tama-Do Practitioner Ethic (see attached):
5. I will continue to follow the Tama-Do Practice Protocol:
6. As a Tama-Do Certified Practitioner®, I will conduct my Tama-Do sessions consistent with the process and curriculum as developed and taught by Tama-Do, The Academy of Sound, Color and Movement®, and call it as such. In all communication with my clients and the public, I will site Fabien Maman’s and Terres Unsoeld’s work and the Tama-Do Academy as the source of my training.
7. To retain my Tama-Do Certified Practitioner® Status, I understand I must return once a year to Tama-Do for a Master Class or a Shamanic Journey.
8. I will not infringe upon the intellectual property of Fabien Maman, Terres Unsoeld and Tama-Do Academy. This includes but is not limited to pictures, writings and teachings. I will not copy any of theTama-Do materials including but not limited to the cell photos of Fabien Maman, the Tama-Do website, leaflets, books or CDs for publicity or teachings without asking permission first from Tama-Do Academy. I will not copy nor share written materials with other individuals or groups without first asking permission from Tama-Do Academy. I will not re-shape nor re-name the Tama-Do Teachings for my own personal use outside Tama-Do Academy.
9. I will use the language given me inside the Tama-Do Certified Practitioner Brochure for my publicity. By doing so, I understand that I strengthen the name recognition of Tama-Do Academy, which can only help my practice. If I wish to make any changes to the Tama-Do language describing Tama-Do’s Teachings and Techniques, I must ask permission first from Tama-Do Academy. In all my publicity, whether it is in leaflet, or website, etc, I shall link to the Tama-Do website: www.tama-do.com.
10. I acknowledge that after completing Level II, I shall not have permission to teach these Tama-Do Techniques, nor any Level I or other Tama-Do Teachings or Techniques, under any title or designation. I acknowledge that the techniques I have learned and am about to learn are proprietary to the Tama-Do Academy. This means that they are registered and certified and the sole property of the Academy. I agree that I shall not advertise nor hold myself out to the public or to students or prospective students as a Tama-Do Teacher of this or any other Tama-Do techniques, unless and until I am granted permission to do so in writing by Tama-Do Academy, after completing the Tama-Do Certification Requirements. Unless and until I am granted such certification, I agree that I shall not, under any designation or description, without permission, teach any courses that are derived in part or in whole upon any of the Tama-Do Sound, Color and Movement® techniques that I have and shall learn in the Level I and II trainings, or in any future Tama-Do Academy trainings, books, CDs, or written or electronic materials.
11. Tama-Do Academy, in fulfillment of this agreement, pledges to grant the following privileges:
12. I understand that if I fail to uphold my commitment to any part of this moral, ethical and legal contract, then Tama-Do Academy has the right to revoke my Certified Tama-Do Practitioner Privileges.
13. I also understand that if I fail to uphold my commitment to honor the Tama-Do teachings, the teacher and the group, Tama-Do Academy has the right to rescind my participation in any and all current or future Tama-Do teachings with no refunds. I also understand that if I violate any copyright or intellectual property laws, including but not limited to Tama-Do Academy teachings, techniques, books, CDs or written or electronic materials, Tama-Do Academy has the right to take legal action against me.
I have read and agree to all terms of the Tama-Do Practitioner Code of Ethics and Conduct.
On behalf of Tama-Do Academy__________Terres Unsoeld________________
Date___October 30, 2015____
This Code of Ethics and Conduct is adapted in part, from the “Code of Ethics and Conduct” Music for Healing and Transition Program, IncTM, which adapted it in part from the “Statement of Ethics and Conduct for the Practice of Therapeutic Touch” of the Nurse Healers-Professional Associates International Inc of Las Vegas NV” REVISED FINAL June 2014